Logistic Placement Brokering is a service that helps match truck drivers with trucking companies. It differs from driver recruiting in that placement brokers are non-biased toward specific companies and always prioritize the driver’s needs. The demand for this service has been high for over 20 years, as everything in our economy is moved by plane, train, boat, or semi-truck. In times of economic instability and pandemics, this industry remains in high demand. Additionally, truck drivers are less likely to directly contact trucking companies or recruiters as they want to have a variety of options and companies to choose from, which placement brokers can provide.
What does a Logistic Placement Broker do?
Logistic Placement Brokers are professionals who act as intermediaries between truck drivers and trucking companies, helping to match the right drivers with the right jobs. They provide a free service to the drivers but are paid by the trucking companies once the driver completes orientation. The role of a Logistic Placement Broker is crucial for trucking companies, as when a truck is not running on a shipper contract; the company can lose anywhere from $900 to $5000 per day. Not only this, but it also affects their delivery commitments to their clients.
Placement brokers work by delivering prescreened candidates with completed applications to the trucking companies. This helps the company save time and money as they don’t have to go through the recruitment process themselves. An average Placement Broker earns $90,000-$150,000 per year if they hit the national average of 78 brokered hires per year.
Simba 7 is a well-established agency that has been in the logistics placement brokering business for decades. They have a network of over 1 million active drivers in the Drive United Network that they created decades ago. This network comprises of truck drivers who vouch for companies and driving positions, which Placement Brokers can use to their advantage when working with potential recruits. This gives them an edge over other recruiters or trucking companies as they have a vast pool of candidates to choose from and also a reputation for being able to match the right drivers with the right jobs.
Who can do this?
Logistic Placement Brokering can be done by a variety of individuals, including:
- Virtual entrepreneurs who are looking for a new business opportunity
- People who are burnt out of dead-end jobs or Corporate America and are looking for a change
- People who are tired of saturated industries such as Amazon FBA, drop shipping, e-commerce, MLMs, or other “get rich quick” schemes.
- Freight brokers, trucking company owners, and small business owners who want to expand their services
- Money and Wall Street brokers looking for an additional income stream
- Real estate and insurance agents who are looking for a complementary business opportunity
- Truck drivers, single parents, veterans, the disabled, and many others who are looking for a new career opportunity.
What You Get With The Simba 7 Logistics Mastery Program:
- A fully operational and ready-to-go logistics placement brokering business that includes all the necessary tools and resources.
- Proven and step-by-step processes that will help you master the art of placement brokering.
- A lead generation process that captures potential recruits and helps you build your driver database.
- Access to several top trucking company clients that you can start brokering placements for and earning commission from day one.
Simba 7 Media is offering a comprehensive Logistics Mastery Course and coaching program that aims to provide individuals with all the necessary tools and resources to start their own logistics brokering placement business. The course includes a step-by-step process to master placement brokering, a lead generation process, and access to top trucking company clients to start earning commission from day one.
This course is designed for individuals who are seeking a viable, evergreen, and unlimited virtual opportunity. It is perfect for those who are ready to take action and dominate the logistics placement brokering business, and who want to make a positive impact on people’s lives by helping them find a career while also contributing to the economy and earning financial benefits.
The course covers all aspects of logistics placement brokering, including how to effectively recruit qualified candidates, build relationships with trucking companies and drivers, and create a successful business model. The lead generation process that is included in the course, will help you capture potential recruits whenever you need them, and the access to top trucking company clients gives you the opportunity to start brokering placements and earning commission from day one.
It is important to note that while the course price has been cut in half for a limited time, it is still an investment, and the individuals who join the course should be in a growth mindset, willing to invest some time and money in training, marketing, and the growth of their business.